We can provide Servicing and Repairs for all types of garden equipment including lawnmowers (both ride on mowers and walk behind mowers), chainsaws, brushcutters, cultivators, hedgetrimmers.
Ladders Garden Hedge Cutting & Trimming
Henchman are a family owned company born over 20 years ago off the back of a worrying fall from a ladder. Newly developed platform and tripod ladders were created from that point, with the main focus and motivation specifically intended to make working at height on soft, sloping garden ground genuinely safe.
The Henchman range of easier and safer to use platform and tripod ladders - making professional and domestic users safe and stable during landscaping and gardening tasks.
One adjustable leg for level and stable steps on moderately uneven or sloping terrain.
- Uniquely, all Henchman Tripods include the 7" deep "Platform" rung for safety and comfort
- Tuck your legs in, gain added support against your thighs, without hitting shins on rung above
- Top rail for one-handed support whilst working, or for leaning against whilst using both hands
- Wide, clawed feet are designed to "grab" soft ground and so prevent slipping or sudden sinking
- The 3-leg 'milking stool' principle makes it impossible to wobble and extremely difficult to topple
- Narrow top and third leg for access to tight awkward spaces.
- Incredibly light aluminium construction for ease of carriage and storage
- Optional rubber 'shoes' are available for added grip and no scratching inside or on hard slippery surfaces outside
- Available in 6' to 16' sizes - unique to Henchman
What makes a Tripod Ladder safer than a normal ladder?
Three is the magic number! Provided you can get your Tripod Ladder to stand up, it is impossible for all three feet not to be in firm contact with the ground, no matter how uneven your garden is. And because of the wide triangular footprint that the splayed legs create you are almost certain to remain within it and therefore prevent wobbling.
All of our Tripod Ladders come with a wide "Platform" step from which to work which safely supports the whole foot leaving the top 3ft of the ladder to lean against. It also allows you to tuck your knees in, increasing your stability and brace yourself against the inside of the verticals.
The result is a remarkable comfortable, safe and secure stance from which to work on almost any type of garden terrain.
The feet are also designed specifically for soft ground and greatly reduce the risk of slipping or sinking. Their width spreads the weight and inverted cup design "grips" the ground. For slippery surfaces they can be fitted with optional rubber shoes which also work well to protect flooring when used inside.
Having just three legs also allows for greater access in difficult areas which is why they are ideal for fruit picking and topiary work as well as pruning and light hedge trimming.
By adjusting the third leg the "one leg adjustable" version can handle most gentle slopes but where the slopes are greater and you are faced with steps and banks, the "three leg adjustable" version comes into its own. With an adjustability of 18" (46cm) on each leg the "Platform" of the ladder can then be made level on more challenging terrain.
The whole ladder is aluminium and therefore surprisingly lightweight. This makes carrying, transporting and storing, a job for one person and makes using it the simplest of chores.
Some of the many uses include:
Horse box cleaning
Gutter and drain maintenance
Painting and decorating
Hedge cutting and pruning
Sections In Ladders Garden Hedge Cutting & Trimming
This unique range of tripod ladders takes the hard work out of any job where height and a strong stable platform is a major requirement. ...