Free Delivery In Our Region
Free delivery in our region of Hampshire, East Dorset, West Sussex and most of Wiltshire or collect from our showrooms.
The Ecotech ML60 Swing is a power unit fitted with Ecotech’s patented “swing” tilt system and which has a choice of 3 interchangeable mowing attachments that can be quickly swapped over by releasing just 4 bolts.
It has variable speed power drive and can be supplied with either pneumatic tractor tyres or metal toothed wheels for maximum traction. Fitted with the Honda GCV190 standard engine.
Patented “swing” tilt system
The swing system was designed to allow slope and bank mowing using 4-stroke engines as 2-stroke engines have been outlawed due to EU emissions regulations. The swing system makes it possible for the mower to work on slopes and banks of up to 45 degrees whilst the 4-stroke engine remains vertical in one of the 7 different positions available. It is vitally important that any 4-stroke engine remains upright to ensure adequate lubrication of all working parts and to prevent engine seizure. Inclination is controlled by means of a simple control placed on the handlebars.
- Honda GCV160 engine
- 13” pneumatic tractor tyres or 13” metal toothed wheels
- 520-780mm adjustable track width
- Variable speed power drive with free-wheel control
- Patented “swing” tilt system with up to 45 degree tilt, 7 settings
Mowing attachment options:-
- TRT brushcutter forestry mower with adjustable discharge control
- MC mulching forestry mower
- TRL lawn mower, side discharge